Business Development Representative
Recruitment Services Division:
15 years experience in InformationTechnology and Staffing
HR Consulting Team:
Senior HR Consultant
30 years of HR management training, and university teaching
The day I met Sandy I knew I wanted to work with her. She is professional, intelligent and well-spoken. Sandy has built an amazing team around her. This is exactly why you can trust Alamo HR to find the perfect employees for you. Sandy would not put anyone in front of you if she would not hire them herself. I highly recommend Alamo HR and Sandy Morales.
Working with Alamo HR was a great experience! Sandy and Alicia are always there to answer questions and helped me get into a role I enjoy. Alamo HR will make sure they not only please their client, great working with them to help find that position that matches my skillsets. They will make sure you’re placed in a role where you can succeed and is a good fit, I appreciate all they do!
- Recruitment Services Client
- Owner – San Antonio, TX
Our company has consulted with Alamo HR, LLC for over 7 years. Over that time, Sandy and her team have helped us rewrite our employee handbook, deliver management training, and help educate us to stay compliant on various Human Resource topics and laws. Alamo HR is a valuable resource!
- HR Consulting Services Plumbing Client
- Owner – Converse, TX
- ESBE – Emerging Small Business Enterprise
- HABE – Hispanic America Business Enterprise
- HUB Section 3 Certified – Historically Underutilized Business
- SBE – Small Business Enterprise
- WBE – Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
- SCTRCA – South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
- DBE – Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- 541612 – Human Resources Consulting Services
- 561311 – Employment Placement Agencies for Services
- 561312 – Executive Search Services
- 561320 – Temporary Staffing Services